It was 25 years ago that University professor Scott Fahlman got people adding to their e-mail messages.
I have been saying, “Keep Smiling” longer than that. A smile goes a long way. It can change how you feel as well as how you make others feel when they see you.
Here are 10 good reasons to smile. And then… KEEP SMILING; no matter what is happening around you.
1. Smiling Makes You Attractive
2. Smiling Can change your Mood
3. Smiling Is Contagious
4. Smiling Relieves Stress
5. Smiling Boosts Your Immune System
6. Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure
7. Smiling Releases Endorphins; Natural Pain Killers
8. Smiling lifts the Face and Makes You Look Younger
9. Smiling Makes You Seem Successful
10. Smiling Helps You Stay Positive
There are NO good reasons not to!